Saturday 26 March 2022

Happy Candle Blowing Day

Hello.
It's been a busy week here,  and when time in my craft room is limited,  I like to jump start my creativity with a good sketch - which means a quick visit to Freshly Made Sketches.


When I saw this week's sketch, I instantly thought of candles, which meant rotating the sketch 90 degrees. The candles were die-cut, coloured with my new Ecoline pens, with a touch of glitter on the flames,  and popped up with foam tape.  
I tried to be artsy with the background (and I really wanted to play with those new pens) so I drew some quick stripes. It's a bit rough - I didn't really think it through - but hey, that's handmade for you :o)


Freshly Made Sketches

concord and 9th - make a wish
ecoline brush pens
pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle
winnie and walter - big bang confetti


2 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

The candles are perfect for the sketch! Love the bright, happy colors. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Lee said...

Loving those Candles.A Bright and Cheerful Card.xx