Saturday 2 April 2022

I've Got a Fast Car

Hello.
I'm tootling by today, to share my card for the Less is More Challenge, where they would like to see a pink and gold combo.


I opted for a really pale, pink shade for my die-cut car, which was popped up with foam tape. The little present stack on top was die-cut out of pink card and then paper pieced with gold glitter, and metallic pieces. My 'bundle of baby clothes' dies were still out on my desk from my last card, so I used them for the star and bow, and the 'washing line' for the little strips.



Challenge

Less Is More 


mft - cute caravan / special delivery / bundle of baby clothes
sentiment from mft - party penguins
copics
pinkfresh studios - diagonal stitch rectangle

9 comments:

JanR said...

I love it! So pretty and sweet and wonderful!

Kathyk said...

A truly delightful make

Kathyk

Sarn said...

Totally gorgeous! xxx

I Card Everyone said...

If I were to drive a pink car it would be exactly this color and go REALLY fast! Fabulous, Caroline!
=]

Cardsbymaaike said...

Aww that's so cute ! I love the pink car

baileyrosy.com said...

Your card is gorgeous and how cute is that little bear tootling by in its car. Love the colouring on the bear and the stack of boxes atop that pretty pink car.


Marie

perfectly4med said...

A gorgeous make, nicely coloured and pink and gold working really well together. The white highlights really add dimension. Just a gentle reminder - our definition of CAS includes a requirement of minimal or no layers.

Neil

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Oh my goodness, this is just the sweetest! That little bear zooming in a pink car loaded with presents on top could not be cuter. Fantastic take on our color challenge challenge at Less Is more. Thanks so much for playing with us!

Lee said...

Hiya.Loving the soft colours on this one and of course that gorgeous lil image sooo adorable.x