Monday 11 April 2022

Zoom, Zoom, Zoom

Hello.
Today I'm scootin' by with a cute birthday card.


I wanted something bright and fun, for my niece, so I went with a rainbow of colours for the letters, and a couple of critters, scooting along in the grass. They've got  presents with them and they're on their way to the party!

For some extra dimension the letters were also cut from a foam sheet, and the critters are popped up with foam tape.


Challenge


lawn fawn - scootin' by, coloured with copics
neat & tangled, journaling alpha
pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle 
mft - stitch scallop edge 


6 comments:

Jane said...

That's such a fun and bright and happy card. Love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

I Card Everyone said...

So cute!
=]

Cardsbymaaike said...

Adorable card and critters and a rainbow too. perfect. Thank you for playing at AAA Birthday Cards.

Dotty Jo said...

Another beautiful card! Caroline, could you email me please at dottypudding@aol.com? I'm Jo from cardland, Jo x

Lee said...

Awww this is just Awesome,love their lil faces.x

Wei said...

Beautiful take! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Birthday Card Challenge.Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.