Sunday 17 April 2022

Life Is Better With A Dog

Hello
I thought I'd nailed my last entry for the Less Is More Challenge (the pink and gold car, below) but now I realise it had too many layers to be truly CAS - so I'm trying again this week.


The 'occupation' theme threw me a bit - but then I saw this stamp set and thought of dog walker. That has to be one of the coolest jobs ever!
I could picture this guy in the park with his dogs, blue skies with fluffy clouds, little trees and green grass, a few balls scattered about.... hold it right there! This is a CAS card.
So, I kept my background simple with a bold, clean swipe of distress ink. Then the 'dog walker' and pup were die-cut and added with foam pads.
Hopefully I nailed the CAS theme this week.


Less Is More 

mft - little buddies, coloured with copics
distress oxide ink - lucky clover
 

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, Caroline! Jo x

Sid said...

Thanks so much Caroline for joining 'Less Is More' this time with your fab CAS card .... loving that bold stripe of colour and the cute dog-walker .... nailed it this time ! Sid xx

Lee said...

What an adorable card,loving the images.x