Monday 18 April 2022

Have A Roar-Some Birthday

Hello.
Hope you've all had a lovely Easter. The weather here in Yorkshire has been gorgeous, and yesterday we enjoyed a stroll in Roundhay Park. Today I am enjoying some bank holiday peace and quiet, and absorbed myself in some copic colouring.


These cute dinosaurs are my latest purchase -  I thought they would be great for all the little boy cards I am going to need. Here, I have just stamped them straight onto a card panel and coloured them with purple and green copics. 


Challenge


 #39  Purple & Green
mft - babysaurus coloured with copics
mama elephant - labeled messages stamped in altenew ink ultra violet
pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle
 

8 comments:

Johanna said...

This is so cute and you have great colouring skills.

Karen said...

This is such a fun card, and the purples and greens are so bright and cheerful! I would never have thought of dinosaurs, but it makes for a great card for boys! My grandson would definitely love it! Your coloring is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Sarn said...

These are the cutest dinosaurs and I love how you coloured them. Fab card. xxx

Nancy said...

WOW! This is such a cute card, Caroline! I love that you made dinosaurs in purple and green! Awesome coloring too! Thanks for playing along at Color Hues!

Lee said...

Love this card,great colours.x

Tracey McNeely said...

Caroline so cute! Your colouring is fabulous!! Thank you so much for playing with us at the Color Hues!

Sheri Gilson said...

How CUTE!!! Love the fun dinosaur design! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Hues Challenge!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I wanted to share with you my post as I was so inspired by your coloring of these fun dinos! https://allidoisstamp.blogspot.com/2022/05/mft-slimline-simon-says-challenges.html I gave you a shout out too :)