Tuesday 26 April 2022

Reading Is My Favourite Sport

Hello. Are you a reader? I love books, but I don't have the physical space for them anymore, so I treated myself to a Paperwhite. I love it! It goes everywhere with me, and is perfect for reading outside, even on sunny days.
So, this image called to me - books and coffee - what could be better?


It's the dreaded one layer challenge at Less Is More this fortnight - and they'd like to see an off centre image. I did a little bit of easy masking with some post-it notes, and held my breath as I stamped right onto the card base! I'm amazed! Not a smudge, or random blob of ink anywhere :o)

I coloured the images with copics and added some glossy accents to the glasses.

Challenge



waffle flower crafts - books and coffee, coloured with copics
glossy accents.









4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

A really darling one-layer card using one of my very favorite bears, Caroline! It's ages since he saw the light of day 'round here!
=]

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun! Great use of the white gel pen too 🙂

Cardsbymaaike said...

oh i have ink accidents a lot too. Love your card it's perfect CAS and I think it would fit the AAA Card Challenge too (small and few) with the option of Easter/Spring (animals) also on blogspot

Lynne said...

You are a girl after my own heart Caroline. I got my Kindle about 5 or 6 years ago because reading in bed with a lamp on disturbed hubby. Best thing I've ever bought (apart from crafty stuff ofcourse).
The stamp you've used is perfect. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More.