Thursday 20 October 2022

A Truckload Of Happiness

Hello.
I've always loved die-cutting, but finally being able to get my hands on some of these fabulous spellbinders sets has taken me to a whole other level. 
Here's a truckload of happiness, for the Christmas card pile.


These are so much fun to work with, and I'm even starting to get to grips with using such tiny pieces.
To create my little scene I've also used a falling snow, and a scalloped edge die.




  • spellbinders - holiday haul / sending you
  • avery elle - falling snow
  • mft - stitched scallop border

3 comments:

Sarn said...

And who doesn’t want that? Everyone needs a truckload’s worth of happiness. Love this fave scenic Christmas card.

Crafting can really help us take our mind off things xxx

JanR said...

Fantastic card! I love the bright colours and it's such a lovely scene.

ÅsaJ said...

Such a lovely Christmas card! Really like it! Thanks for joining ATSM! Hugs Åsa