Wednesday 26 October 2022

Have A Roar-Some Birthday

Hello.
This month the AAA Birthday Challenge would like to see your favourite technique.
My favourite is die-cutting. Simple, I know, but I would be lost without my trusty Big Shot machine.

Here's a card I made for a special birthday girl.


  • distress ink a background panel and splatter with black and white paint
  • add die-cut 'Happy Birthday' in gold glitter paper
  • add die-cut car  - I snipped off the roof to make it a convertible, piled it up with presents and swapped out the animals for a driving dinosaur :o)

Challenge

AAA Birthday

  • my favorite things - special delivery / cute caravan / babysaurus / 
  • my favorite things - happy birthday script die
  • pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle
  • distress ink - salvaged patina
  • copic markers


3 comments:

JanR said...

So fun and sweet! I adore the colours and the big glittery sentiment.

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Fabulous fun card - Thank you for joining us over at AAA Birthday challenge
Elaine DT

Jane said...

Loving the oversized sentiment with all its glorious sparkle. And the image is so cute! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!