Thursday 16 February 2023

Do-do-do Come On And Do The Conga

Hello.
It's conga time :o)


First: apologies if that conga song is stuck in your head for the rest of the day :o)
These cute, party animals just make me smile. Here, I stamped them onto a card blank and coloured them with copics. For some extra colour I added a little banner, and used the same copics around the edge of my layering panel.


Challenge

Seize the Birthday

My initials are CP - so I have a Conga line of Party animals


colorado craft company - conga line
copics
mft sentiment from party penguins



3 comments:

Nancy said...

LOVE!!!! What a terrific use of your initials! These critters are having a ball. You are so talented with Copics! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday! Hugs!

JanR said...

Such a fun, sweet card! I love the bright colours and that stamp is adorable. P.S. I forgive you for the conga song that's on a loop in my head. (:

shirley-bee said...

Ooh, a party on a card! I love this conga stamp (and yes, I’m singing along right now!), and I love your colouring. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday 🥳