Thursday 9 February 2023

I Will Walrus Love You

Hello. 
Here's another card using my new, walrus set. This cute walrus is having a little snooze on the rocks.


For the background I used my Ecoline Brush Pens. I LOVE these pens - the colours are really vibrant and, if you're careful, you can blend them on ordinary cardstock, without using water.
I die cut the heart into a panel and placed that on top.
The walrus on the rocks,  was stamped onto dark grey card then die cut. Then I stamped it again onto light grey card, cut out the walrus, and popped it over the top with foam pads.


Challenge


This week Kate is using her favourite Queen hit as inspiration
#691 Somebody to Love

time for tea designs - walrus be friends
mft - peekaboo heart die
ecoline real brush pens
Copics

1 comment:

Kate said...

Oh! This is so fun! I always love a punny sentiment. Such a fabulous background too. The die cut heart with the vibrant red looks fantastic!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper