Saturday 16 September 2023

1, 2, 3, and I'm back in the room

Hello.
How is everyone? I'm finally back in my craft room after 5 long months.
Moving house is HARD. All in all, it took us almost a year from start to finish. So, if anyone is going through the process, hang on in there.

I've totally forgotten what to do. What size to make my cards, how to ink, how to post!! So, it's back to the basics for me. And...  what have I missed? What's in? What's out? Let me know.


I kept things simple here for a masculine, remembrance day card. 
I used die cut strips of card and layered the sentiment 3 times for some added depth.

I know the photo is a bit dark. Bare with me, as I test every room in the house, and a multitude of backgrounds to try and get a decent shot.

Challenge


Masculine with the option of Anything Goes

  • pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle / perfect sentiments
  • my favorite things - in and out stitch rectangles

4 comments:

JanR said...

Nice to see you back! Moving is a lot of work!! Fabulous card, I especially love the colours. Can't really comment on what's in/out in the crafty world, I don't keep up on the trends. (: Oh, and the photo of your card looks great to me.

Dena J said...

This is a stunning, gorgeous card! Love the crisp white, beautiful blues and stitched cuts. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts Caroline and welcome back to blogland :-)

brenda said...

Perfect colours for a male card, many thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts and following the Masculine optional theme.

B x

Sarah said...

Wow, what an excellent Masculine card. Thak you very much for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah DT