Tuesday 19 September 2023

Wild and Free

Oh, to be on the open road.
That's where my SIL and BIL are right now. Travelling their way around France and having a wonderful adventure. It was a no brainer to ink up this camper van for my BIL's birthday.


This is one of those sets that I struggle to stamp. The ink just pools on the stamp. I've tried the eraser tip, and the versamark tip, but if you have any other ideas let me know. I won't even go into how tricky it is to line up. But I almost got it right :-)
The van is layered 3 times for some extra depth, the sentiment is white heat embossed and I added some little details with a white gel pen.



Challenge




the greetery - christmas care a van
sentiment from the stamp market - rainbows and greetings
inks - versacolor cyan, canary
pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle




1 comment:

Toni said...

I'm sorry you had such a tough time stamping the image. You can't tell at all--looks amazing to me!