Tuesday 26 September 2023

Just a Little Note to Say Hi

Hello.
I managed to carve out some free time in my craft room this morning, and made this card to play along with the Inkspirational challenge, where they would like to see a CAS style.


I die cut the rainbow and coloured it with Copics  - choosing those colours took me the longest time!
Then I stamped and fussy cut the bears and popped them up with foam pads. 
At the last minute I added some sequins - I know - it's supposed to be CAS -  but they were calling to me from inside a drawer!




  • the stamp market - bear hugs / rainbows and greetings / little rainbow die
  • copics






3 comments:

Sarah said...

Totally adorable!!

JanR said...

Adorable! Such sweet bear and I love the colours you chose for the rainbow. The sequins are the perfect touch! (I'd still call it cas, even with the sequins. (: )

Julia Aston said...

Sweet bears on each side of your colorful rainbow Caroline! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: CAS! Julia xx