Sunday 1 October 2023

Hello Harvest Moon

I'm obsessed with the moon, and we've seen some amazing super moons this year. Not least of all, was this weekend's brilliant, harvest moon. Did you see it?
It's no surprise then, that when I saw this week's sketch, at the freshly made challenge, I instantly thought of the moon.


I used a die cut circle to mask my 'moon' and distress inked the night sky.
Then I added my fall gnome and his harvest, coloured with copics, and popped up on foam pads. 
(This little set was a bargain in the Spellbinders sale, and I'm hoping to use the gnome on some Christmas cards).

Challenge



  • spellbinders - fall gnomes
  • circle die
  • copics 
  • distress ink - salty ocean, stormy sky, faded jeans






3 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww, that's so sweet!!

Karren said...

This is so adorable! The way you took the sketch to create a gorgeous scene card is so clever. Your colouring is amazing as is your wonderful sky. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Amy O said...

Adorable! What a cute image and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!