Wednesday 4 October 2023

Fa La La La La, La La La Woof

Hello.
I'm so behind on my Christmas cards this year! This is my first. Eek!
How are you getting on with yours?
I usually make all mine different, but I can see that this year I might have to pick one design and get a production line going.


This was a simple make though. The dogs (all one stamp) were stamped onto a card panel and coloured with Copics. There is a faint little, blue dot background around them, but the camera hasn't really picked it up. I was too scared to make it more bold, in case I totally messed up after all that colouring.

Did you know that the 1st class postage has gone up? £1.25 now! So, I will also be cutting back on the layers and embellies for those that have to be sent out.


Challenge


  • clearly besotted - howl it's christmas
  • copics
  • lawn fawn stitched rectangle die










3 comments:

Sarah said...

That's beyond adorable!!

JanR said...

Super cute and super fun! I love your style of colouring! I think the blue dot background looks perfect.

Linda said...

This is such a cute little Christmas card, beautifully coloured too xx