Monday 23 October 2023

Christmas Trees

 Argh! I can't believe I've missed the deadline for Freshly Made Sketches - AGAIN!
It seems I have a mental block for the end of the challenge. Next time, I will write it on my forehead :o)
Anyhoo... it's another card for the Christmas pile.


This was a very simple card. I stamped and die-cut the trees and popped them up on foam tape. I used just 2 similar colours to make it even easier. Then I added some stickles glitter on the trees and some gold, heat embossed stars.
Can you spot my deliberate mistake? I forgot to add glitter on one of the middle tree's 'baubles'.


Challenge

(missed deadline)



  • concord and 9th - tiny trees
  • distress ink - salvaged patina, peacock feathers
  • wow gold embossing powder
  • stickles glitter, gold




No comments: