Thursday 26 October 2023

Oh, the weather outside is frightful

Well, I can see from Instagram that some of you crafters have snow already.   I'm jealous.
I hope we get some in Yorkshire this year - but only when I don't need to leave the house :o)

Here's my card for the 'cold' theme at Inkspirational


I stamped the cute bunny and robin image, and then masked it with a circle die and inked up a sky background. After colouring, I added some water splatter, and then some white 'snow' splatter. I don't know what I do wrong with splatter, but it never really comes out great for me - so I added a few snow drops with a white gel pen.





  • colorado craft company - christmas presents / on the lookout
  • copic markers
  • distress ink - salty ocean
  • circle die  


6 comments:

LesleyG said...

Love this cute snow scene, and what a fabulous background, your splatters look good to me! Mine were always big blobs until I learnt to get a lot closer to the card……scary when you don’t want it ruined 😃😃xxx

JanR said...

Beautiful card! I love this sweet scene. I hear ya about splatter! I can never seem to get it where I want it to go, and it's always just a couple of drops or all the drops, nothing in between. (:

Marina said...

What a lovely card! Love the composition with big moon and the snow effects are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational.

Pia S said...

I love how this background looks with the large size moon and snowy night sky. Cute images too. Thanks for joining our challenge at INKspirational!

Anke said...

WOW what a beautiful card, so lovely ...

Hugs
Anke

Dotty Jo said...

Simply stunning, Jo x