Wednesday 1 November 2023

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Hello. Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween. It rained here - of course it did - but it didn't put off those trick or treaters.

Today I'm sharing this cool 'go girl' card, for a new teenager. 


This was a quick make. It's mostly die cuts, but I did just have to fussy cut and colour, the neck and head. Then I stuck them together and popped my girl up with foam tape. 



I now there's a big pop of yellow in there, for the hair, but I figured I could get away with that as a 'necessary neutral' Ha ha!


  • waffle flower - go girl
  • distress ink - salty ocean / festive berries / pickled raspberry
  • mama elephant - labeled messages
  • copics
  • glossy accents

1 comment:

Helen said...

What a super fun card Caroline!! Loving those sunnies (sunglasses)!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at LIM Challenge!