Saturday 11 November 2023

Gnome For The Holidays

Ok, hands up if you have no idea what you're doing with a white, gel pen.
Somewhere, in a parallel universe, there must be a white, gel pen diploma course. I need that course!

I was hoping, when I bought this fall gnome set, that I would be able to use them for Christmas cards. And here they are. I stamped some extra gnomes, so that I could cut out their hands and stick them over what they are carrying.




  • spellbinders - fall gnomes
  • candy cane from sugar pea designs -  hey winter
  • lights from mama elephant - decorate the tree
  • pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle
  • mft dienamincs - stitch scallop edges and snow globe sentiments
  • ecoline brush pens and copics















3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, Carol! The gnomes are so beautifully coloured and arranged, Jo x

Jules said...

Hi Caroline

A super lovely card .. .. love those cute gnomes! They are just perfect for your Christmas makes.

Great use of your white gel pen too! LOL!!

Love Jules xx

JanR said...

*left hand in the air, right pointer finger aimed directly at my face* I'm so bad at white gel penning, I don't even attempt it anymore. (: Yours is fantastic though! Delightful card! I'm loving these bright gnomes.