Friday 10 November 2023

Holiday Reindeer Vibes

Hello.
I love this cute, floral stag set, but it does take me forever to put it together. It seemed crazy to just make one card, so I had a little production line going. There was a scary moment, when the dog nearly knocked over my tray, full of tiny die cuts, but I saved it just in time and managed to make four cards.
          

I started by die cutting all my pieces and then assembled the stag and flowers. Then, I used a combination of tape, glue and foam pads to add the stag and floral bouquet onto the die cut panel.

Challenge

Moving Along With The Times


  • spellbinders - floral stag
  • pinkfresh studio - stitched diamonds coverplate die
  • sentiment - wplus9 - heartfelt holidays
  • copics / stickles glitter




1 comment:

Jenny L said...

Hi,
this is such a very wonderful creation and I love everything used to create this.
Thanks for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
Regards Jenny L. DT