Thursday 25 April 2024

Run Rabbit Run

Hello.
My youngest grandson turned 2 last week and had a fabulous Peter Rabbit party. 
Here's the birthday card I made for him.


I found this cute, rabbit stamp from the Colorado Craft Company, and it didn't take much to draw on and colour a little blue coat so that my grandson would recognise Peter.

I added a simple background, a balloon and a cute sentiment.


I also added a fun wobble to Peter, which was a big hit with my grandson. 
I've attached a little video below (fingers crossed that it works) or visit my Instagram to see the full effect.



Challenge




  • colorado craft company - rooting for you
  • pinkfresh studio. - diagonal stitch rectangles
  • avery elle  - balloon die
  • mama elephant - birthday messages
  • clearly besotted background stamp
  • copic markers and white gel pen

2 comments:

!neke said...

Great card and congrats !!!
groeten Ineke

JanR said...

Um, excuse me. You said "...it didn't take much to draw on and colour a little blue coat..." like it was nothing. I never would have guessed that you drew the coat on! In fact, I was glad you included the stamp in the one photo because I wasn't sure I believed you until I saw it sans coat. And Peter wobbles too?!? This is an absolutely amazing card. I love everything about it!!