Wednesday 1 May 2024

Recipe For Happiness

 Hello. Today I'm sharing this little chef, who is stirring a bowlful of happiness for my dh's birthday.


I've gone with the yellows and greens of the current AAAColourful Challenge.
The background was distress inked in a couple of shades, and a few water splashes. Do you find that some distress ink colours react better with water than others?  I love how this yellow turned out. 

The chef and his pans were stamped and die cut, coloured with Copics and stuck down with foam tape for some dimension.


Challenge

AAA Colourful Challenge


  • my favorite things - recipe for happiness
  • distress inks -  squeezed lemonade, scattered straw
  • mft die - fundamental furnishings rug
  • copic markers, white gel pen


3 comments:

JanR said...

Splendid card! The inked background is fantastic and I love the colours. Delightful sentiment too!

Nancy said...

This is fabulous! Your colouring is awesome and I love that background... so rich! Thanks for playing along with us at AAAColourful!

Kelly said...

Such a fun card, looks like I have another stamp set to add to my list!