Saturday 25 May 2024

So many books, so little time

Hello.
Are you a 'sketch' challenge person? I use them as my go to, when my mojo had deserted me. So yes, I use them a lot :o)

Today, I played along with Freshly Made Sketches. This was a tricky sketch for me, but I knew the stamp set I wanted to use and I played with the die cuts until it came together.


I went for a more vibrant colour mix than usual, using distress oxide on my background squares, and Copic markers for the stamped elements.


Challenge


waffle flower crafts - books and coffee
lawn fawn - offset sayings
my favorite things - in and out stitched square dies
distress oxide - salty ocean
copic markers - white gel pen



2 comments:

JanR said...

Yeppers, sketches are a great way to poke at the mojo. (: You nailed this sketch! Love this fun card! The bright colours are so wonderful.

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow! This is such a super fun and happy card! These cute critters make me smile.