Sunday 16 June 2024

Birds Flying High

Hello.
Today I'm sharing a bird card with you.
Not my usual style, but when I saw this stamp I just had to have it. It's so beautiful.


 I took direction from Freshly Made Sketches and die cut the three circles into my card panel. Then I added the die cut, and copic coloured birds and foliage, with foam tape. A sentiment in blue completed my card.




  • pinkfresh studio - songbirds on branches / diagonal stitch rectangle
  • mama elephant - labeled messages
  • copics
  • nestabilities circle die


5 comments:

Karren said...

This is fabulous! Wonderful colouring and the images fit with the sketch perfectly. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Melissa Grant said...

Beautiful card! I love that stamp & die set and your color choice is really lovely! Congrats!

Ida said...

What a stunning card. - Your coloring is gorgeous. If you can could you add a Follow by email button to your side bar? Makes it easier to get updates.
Love your blog.

I Card Everyone said...

OH!! I LOve those birds, Caroline! So good to see you!
=]

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, such a beautiful design.
Liz xx