Sunday 16 June 2024

To The Dogfather

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there 💙
My dh gets cards and gifts from the family, but I also like to make, and send him, a card from the dog 😀
I am partial to a dog stamp!

I stamped and coloured my dogs, and then stuck them to a die cut square in coloured card. I just snipped off the overlaps of the dogs.
The sentiment was stamped with some alphabet stamps - these are so useful to have in your collection if you want to stamp a name or a personal message.

Challenge


Masculine or A/G Option

  • my favorite things - woof pack, four legged friends, in and out stitched squares
  • my favorite things - well connected alphabet
  • lawn fawn - Smitty's ABCs
  • copic markers, white gel pen

And here's my partner in crime...



4 comments:

Gail said...

The Dogfather!! Good one!
Great card for the theme Masculine over at Allsorts this week!
Thank you for sharing your creation!

Liz said...

What a fun card, I love all the little images. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Masculine option.
Liz xx

Sarah said...

LOVE this card, such fun!! thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

brenda said...

Great photo and love the card, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge and following the masculine option.

B x