Friday 13 September 2024

Autumn Feels

Hello.
We've just had the best family holiday ( 6 adults, 2 kids and 1 dog) on the Llyn Penninsula, in Wales. What a stunning place. Our days were spent on beaches, in the sea, flying kites and toasting marshmallows. Absolute heaven.
Arriving home, the weather has turned cooler and the nights are closing in. My favourite time of year.
So, I was thrilled to be asked to be a Guest this week, over at 

CAS on Friday

The theme is 'thank you' and I opted for an autumn style card.


This was a super, quick card to put together - it took me longer to choose the colours than it did to make! The little pumpkins were die cut, with the added stalks and leaves, and then attached to my card with foam tape, for some interest.
I messed up with the sentiment. Of course I did! Stamping it a little too high I think. But there was no changing it then.


Challenge


Thank you

And thanks to Janneke, and the DT for a great challenge
and for letting me guest this time  xxx



  • spellbinders - holiday haul dies
  • spellbinders - sending you stamp and die
  • pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle


No comments: