Sunday 15 September 2024

Stitched With Love

Hello.
I'm all about the stitching today, with 2 cards for the 

where the theme is shades of Autumn.


I die cut my hoop, and cross stitched an autumn leaf.
Then I attached it with foam tape to a stitched background.
Those cute, crafty critters were stamped, fussy cut, coloured with Copics, and also added with foam tape.

My second card is the same design, just switching the autumn leaf for a pumpkin, and using the other critters from the stamp set.


These stitched hoops are a great little project to do whilst watching TV :o)


Challenge

Seven Hills Crafts

These cards are so similar, I'm only entering one into the challenge.

Shades Of Autumn


  • mama elephant - stitched with love
  • waffle flower - embroidery hoops die / stitchable hoops die
  • pinkfresh studio - stitched diamonds coverplate
  • lawn fawn - stitched hillside border / embroidery hoop patterns
  • copic markers


No comments: