Wednesday 25 September 2024

Shake It For Autumn

Hello Autumn. My favourite time of year.
Now I can get out my fluffy bed socks, my big coat, and indulge in some pumpkin spice lattes.

Here's a little, autumn shaker card.


I stamped and coloured my autumn wreath onto a card panel. Then, looking at it, I though it was a bit plain. So I ended up fussy cutting the middle out, and turning it into a shaker card.
Then I added the squizzer, popped up with foam tape, and went a little crazy with a white gel pen.


Usually I have a plan for where my cards are going, someone's birthday or anniversary, etc but I have no plans for this one yet. So I've left the sentiment off for now.
It could end up as a 'thank you', and 'autumn birthday', or just a 'hello' card.


Challenge





  • clearly besotted - ring around autumn
  • copic markers and white gel pen
  • pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle

No comments: