Yay!
It finally rained here - and the heatwave broke.
Thank God for that.
I think the whole of Yorkshire managed to get some sleep last night :o)
I am so ready for autumn.
The little pumpkins were die-cut, coloured with Copic markers and given faces and legs. Then I attached them with foam tape.
The sentiment was stamped with the tiniest alpha set I have - which is obviously missing the letter 'E' -
so I made do with an 'F' and a black pen 😄
Challenge
Simply Clean & Simple
August Challenge
Anything Goes CAS - Optional Nature Theme
- spellbinders - fall gnomes (pumpkins)
- mft - strike up the band (legs)
- lawn fawn - sprinkled with joy (faces)
- stampendous - tiny alpha
- pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle
- copic markers - white gel pen


6 comments:
OMGosh, these are so adorably cute and love the sentiment too!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Simply Clean & Simple.
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Simply Clean & Simple Co-Owner
:) Very fun card. Great colouring of your pumpkins! And a great sentiment! :) xx
Rain here in Birmingham too! I felt like dancing in it! Love your cute card, Caroline - it's adorable. Hugs, Jo x
Hahaha, what a fun card! Excellent work on the letter stamping, wouldn't have known the E started out as an F. Glad to hear the weather is being kinder!
This is fabulous!!!
This is the CUTEST card I have seen in a long time! Kudos to you, stamping all the little letters---and what a fun idea! Tis the season for everything pumpkin spice, for sure!
Post a Comment