Saturday, 22 August 2026

Getting His Tinsel In A Tangle

Hello.
Today I'm sharing an early Christmas card -  this cute James Bear, wrapped up in tinsel, with some baubles, and a present at his feet. One of my favourite (and oldest) stamps.


I loosely followed the sketch below, replacing the diamond shape with James Bear.
To start with I masked off a central area, stamped my bear, and then coloured everything with copic markers.
I added some extra lines in the grass for the lines on the sketch.


I intended to keep this flat, for easy postage, but as usual, I messed up the sentiment stamp!
 It was an easy fix though, to just re-stamp, cut out the circle and stick the sentiment on top.

Challenge


  • lili of the valley - James wrapped in tinsel (now only available as a digi stamp)
  • Sorry - I can't remember who makes the sentiment stamp.
  • copic markers / white gel pen

No comments: