Hello.
Today I'm sharing an early Christmas card - this cute James Bear, wrapped up in tinsel, with some baubles, and a present at his feet. One of my favourite (and oldest) stamps.
I loosely followed the sketch below, replacing the diamond shape with James Bear.
To start with I masked off a central area, stamped my bear, and then coloured everything with copic markers.
To start with I masked off a central area, stamped my bear, and then coloured everything with copic markers.
I added some extra lines in the grass for the lines on the sketch.
I intended to keep this flat, for easy postage, but as usual, I messed up the sentiment stamp!
It was an easy fix though, to just re-stamp, cut out the circle and stick the sentiment on top.
It was an easy fix though, to just re-stamp, cut out the circle and stick the sentiment on top.
Challenge


5 comments:
Super sweet card! I love the colours you used and your colouring is fantastic. Still looks flat to me. (:
This is adorable, Caroline. I LOVE your James Bear image. Your colouring is perfection. xx
Super cute take on the sketch, Caroline! Your coloring is amazing, too! And I like the "mistake" on your sentiment. Looks like a postmark that was meant to be. Thanks for joining FMS this week!
This is such a sweet scene! Just love that adorable bear! So fun for Christmas! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
That Christmas bear is just super cute! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.
Post a Comment