Hello.
It's almost spooky season.
I only make a couple of Halloween cards, so I don't feel the need to splash out on any new goodies.
Instead I raid what I have and make do.
Here, I've teamed up an old MFT ghost set, with some Christmas house dies.
You can't really beat the orange, purple and lime green combo - it just works so well.
I've added some ghosts, bats and a pumpkin - and used distress ink for a moonlit sky.
Challenge
Favourite Halloween Colours
- concord & 9th - yuletide lane
- my favorite things - ghostly greetings
- spellbinders - holiday haul (pumpkin die)
- distress ink - shaded lilac, wilted violet



3 comments:
Your grandson will LOVE this! What a fun make. Jo x
An absolutely gorgeous card and most welcome at AYLI. Sarah
A fabulous Halloween card with perfect colours. Thank you for joining in at AYLI.
Post a Comment