Saturday, 12 September 2026

Hoppy Birthday To You

Hello.
Rummaging through my dies today I came across this birthday sentiment.
I really wanted to use it for the sketch over at Freshly Made, and it took me a while,
but I finally came up with a way to make it fit!


I die cut the sentiment from white card stock and then cut it into 3 equal pieces.
These were added to coloured card with foam tape.
That's actually 3 different shades there, but the photo makes them look the same.


Then I backed it with another coloured panel and fussy cut that cute, little bunny
on his way to the party :o)


Challenge


As usual, I've played around with the sketch, but just a little this time ;o)
I've rotated it and used my bunny in place of the circle.

  • mft dienamics - happy birthday to you die
  • purple onion designs - bugsy
  • pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle
  • copic markers

3 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Such a bright idea to turn the sketch to accommodate the birthday sentiment! And as always, your coloring is just amazing! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Karren said...

This is just delightful! The colours are so bright and cheery and that wee bunny is adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cindy Beach said...

What a fabulous, card! Love your take on the sketch and that adorable bunny!