Hello.
Some cards I make are never intended to be sent out.
These ones are just for fun, cos I have an idea swirling round my head, or they fit my seasonal decor.
This is one of those.
I love the cool air, walking the dog on misty, drizzly days and snuggling up with a hot chocolate and a good book.
This bear is all set for the cooler weather.
The leaves are swirling all around him, but it does look like he's about to be hit on the head with that apple!! :o)
Challenge
🦊All Creatures Great and Small🦒
- spellbinders - festive friends
- spellbinders - fall gnomes (leaves, acorns, apple)
- concord & 9th - handmade holiday (gingerbread man, hot chocolate mug)
- embossing folder
- my favourite things - mini well connected alphabet
- pink fresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle


No comments:
Post a Comment