Hello.
Here's another 'back to school' card.
This one is for my youngest Grandson, who started in reception at a forest school this week.
Wow! It's amazing. He's going to have so much fun exploring the woods, building dens and cooking outdoors.
And... four changes of clothes, that are stuffed into his backpack!
Hands up who wants toasted marshmallows.
Challenge
Favourite Wild Animal
I have gone for a fox, because they're just too cute.
Like Annette, we too have foxes visiting our garden regularly.
Sometimes, they come right up to the door and have a little nosey in
and sometimes they just bury chicken bones in my tomato planter!
We always have to check the garden before we let the dog out at night.
Like Annette, we too have foxes visiting our garden regularly.
Sometimes, they come right up to the door and have a little nosey in
and sometimes they just bury chicken bones in my tomato planter!
We always have to check the garden before we let the dog out at night.
- spellbinders - trailside trio / camp days
- spellbinders - holiday haul / landscape edges
- the greetery - christmas care-a-van (sentiment)
NOTE : Is anyone else having trouble commenting?
I've been to a few blogs now and 'publishing' just doesn't go through.
So, apologies if you've left a comment and I haven't been able to get back to you.
I've been to a few blogs now and 'publishing' just doesn't go through.
So, apologies if you've left a comment and I haven't been able to get back to you.
I've tried both laptop and phone, but no luck yet.
Hopefully it's a blogger glitch and will sort itself out soon.
Hopefully it's a blogger glitch and will sort itself out soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment