Sunday, 4 October 2026

Are You On The Naughty List?

I'm not worried.
There's loads of time to get off that naughty list - isn't there???     :o)

Here's another Christmas card for the pile.


I've combined a couple of die sets for this card. 
The Santa is from Spellbinders, and the tree and sentiment are from Concord & 9th (the great thing about that tree is that it is actually 5 pieces, but you can make it smaller if you need to).

I've also kept this pretty flat, using DS tape instead of foam. 
Something I'm going to have to really work on, because I do not want to be paying £3.30 postage on all my Christmas cards!!


Challenge



  • spellbinders - dancin' st nick
  • concord & 9th - holiday home dies and stamps
  • dotted embossing folder - I think it was a magazine freebie years ago
  • my favorite things - in and out stitched square die
  • pinkfresh studio -diagonal stitch rectangle


No comments: