Wednesday, 7 October 2026

Beware Of Ghosts

Hello.
Today I'm sharing another Halloween card with you.

This one definitely worked better in my head!!

           

I went for a twist on my first spooky house design, and tried to make a face with the dies I had.
I kept the windows all black for eyes, the mouth was a string of lights, and I had to cut a little shape for the nose.

This is for my grandson (age 5) so I added some cute pumpkins, fun ghosts and, of course, a black cat.

And, did you spot today's deliberate mistake, yep, I stuck the door on upside down!!



Challenge


October Challenge - Autumn/Halloween

  • concord & 9th - yuletide lane dies and stamps
  • my favorite things - ghostly greetings
  • my favorite things - little buddies (cat)
  • distress ink - shaded lilac, wilted violet, dusty concord
  • spellbinders - holiday haul (pumpkins die)

No comments: