Thursday, 8 October 2026

Nutcracker

Hello
Here's another card for my Christmas pile.
Full disclosure:
I'd almost finished this stitched panel when the 'stitches' theme came up at little red wagon. 
We must be on the same wavelength :o)                                                           


At first, I thought I’d just add a simple sentiment to this stitched background, but then I spotted my nutcracker dies and decided to give them another outing.

I wasn’t really a fan of these when I first got them. I could never quite decide what colours to use, and I wasn’t very good at sticking all those tiny pieces together. I’ve definitely got better at that though, and this time I kept him monotone. I think he's starting to grow on me.

So, if you’ve got something lurking in your stash that you weren’t quite sure about, dig it out and give it another go. 


Little Red Wagon

Challenge #879 Stitches

  • spellbinders - stitched fanfare die
  • concord and 9th - nutcracker

No comments: