Wednesday 13 May 2009

Envelope note and voucher holder thingy!!!

I apologise in advance for the rubbish photos of this project.
I think I tried every room in the house, before taking it outside
and you can see I had a little help in the blustery conditions!!!

This is my entry for this week's
Funky Fairy's Challenge,
which is ' Flowers and Bling'
I stuck some envelopes onto a piece of stiff card,
and added ribbon, at the top, to hang it up.
Then I covered the envelopes with Funky Fairys, Simply Swirly paper.
( I also used a slightly different shade of the paper to cover the
inside bit of the envelope that shows)
I used my nesties to put everyone's name on an envelope -
and decorated it with ribbon, flowers and pearls.
I have this hanging in my kitchen and it's a great little place
to put vouchers and small notes for the family.
The good thing about it is, that you can add as many envelopes as you need
and decorate it to match your own kitchen.
My hubby EVEN let me bang a nail in the wall to hang it up..
lol**
xxx



13 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Wow wonderful project! Love the papers you used and love your model!!
Thank you for taking part in FF challenge.
Anesha

Unknown said...

Hi Caroline

What a fantastic idea, I'd love to have one of them hanging up in my kitchen. Lovely project.

Thank you for joining the FF challenge this week.

Joanne x

P.S. Please can you visit the FF challenge blog, we have some news.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi, wow what a great idea, keeps everything so neat and tidy. I love your little helper. Ah so cute.
Congrats on the Guest Designer Spot.
Hazelxo

~JulieH~ said...

I love this! What a great idea and so creative! ou have a fabulous blog

Juliex

Emma said...

Wow Caroline fantastic creation and brilliant idea.
Thanks for joining us at Funky Fairy and good luck.
By the way I LOVE your dog...gorgeous!!
Emma x

Lesley said...

Great idea, it looks fab! Thanks for taking part in the FF challenge. I love your Westie too - we have one as well! xx

Anne said...

Wow, now that is clever!!! Gorgeous wee doggie, I could steal him lol

Anne x

Lorraine A said...

Oh my goodness Caroline this is absolutely gorgeous !!! I am stunned !! :-) I want one !! :-)
Your photography's not bad either lol, you have a fab model !! :-)

Lorraine x x

Mandy said...

Wow Caroline that is just stunning
Thank you for sharing it and joining in the FF challenge
xx

Julie xx said...

This is gorgeous, Ive never seen anything like it, well done you, and congrats and all the best on your new guest DT post too xx

Emma said...

Lovely idea crumpet :)

Your dog's really cute too :)

Em x

Jilly said...

fantastic project great idea I might just have to make myself one. thank you for taking part this week

Lynne in NI said...

What a great idea! And how nice of your pooch to help (mine would have ripped it to shreds!)