So my diet started yesterday - it's the law that diets start on a Monday.
I have decorated this canvas, to put up in the kitchen and try and keep me on the straight and narrow. My hubby said that I would be better buying a padlock for the fridge!!
I am going to enter my project for this week's Create4fun Challenge, where I have followed the fabulous sketch. ( I sooo want to win that little House Mouse stamp) :-)
Pop on over there and check out the adorable work by the DT.
As I said I used a canvas board for this project, you can pick them up pretty cheaply and this one was roughly 12 x 12, so the perfect size for my Design Paper.
- Design Paper - My Mind's Eye, Life Stories.
- Main Text - Stamped with My Sentiments Exactly 'Adrienne's'
- Smaller Text made on my comp.
- Blooms - from Wild Orchid Crafts, dotted with glitter glue.
- Stamp - Magnolia - Tilda with Crowberry Muffin, coloured with Copics and glitter glue.
- Card Candy, and ribbon from my stash