Saturday, 31 July 2010

Chocolate Marbled Energy Bars



Skipping breakfast and then going shopping is not a good idea.
From the supermarket bookshelf
1001 Cupcakes, Cookies and Tempting Treats called out to me.
But do I really NEED another cookbook?
If I baked one thing a week from this book 
it would take me over 19 years to make everything!!!
That would make me sixty.... well, let's not go into that!!
So I resisted temptation  ( this week ).

Today I turned to Delia
and made her Chocolate Marbled Energy Bars.
I thought they would be great for hubby's lunch box...
if they last that long!!!

Have a greeat weekend everyone.
xxx
------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Faye said...

Hold the bars!! I'm on my way! xx

Sue said...

Oh hun
you gtease they look scrummy, are mine in the post!!!!!! sue,x