Tuesday, 13 September 2011

I won an Oscar!

I'd like to thank my family...   my friends...   my agent...
oh, hang on... not that kind of Oscar,
this cute little Birthday Oscar from Digi Stamp Boutique  :-)


I kept this really simple, colouring Oscar with Copics and a touch of stickles glitter.
I was a little disappointed with my new Dovecraft Ruler. I bought it 'cos it has piercing holes in it, so my lines would be straighter, but then found out my piercing tool won't go through the holes, so I had to resort to using a pin!!!


Sketch 'n' Stash have a great challenge on right now. You can choose any sketch from their catalogue, and use your new or neglected stash.
My new stash was the digi image and I used sketch 42


I am also entering the Digi Stamp Boutique challenge - this is a monthly challenge and you can enter any new card, using one of their digis. 
Go and check them out - they have the cutest digis. I have my eye on Oscar in his Halloween outfit. :-)


**********************************


12 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Such a cute and pretty card Caroline, love the image and layout :o) Lisa x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, great take on the sketch, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash.
Kevin xx

Roma said...

Oh what a cute card !

Juls said...

Hi Caroline

I am playing catch up in blog land at the mo, I have enjoyed having a good nosey round your blog, to check out everything I have missed, as always, such inspirational work!!

I am loving this card, it is so cute, and I love the sparkly detail on his parcel!

Hugs Juls

debby4000 said...

Adorable, beautiful card Caroline.
luv
Debby

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Hahahaha! An Oscar...too funny.
Your card is adorable Caroline! Love the black trim around each square, really brings the eye toward the image. ~jeni :)

Jill said...

gorgeous card Caroline great take on the sketch and I love the colour combo thanks for joining us at sns hugs Jill xx

Emma said...

Adorable Caroline and so sweet.
Hugs Emma x

Katina said...

If there was an Oscar for card making, baking and gift making you would win it!! This is lovely; so clean, fresh and neat. xx

Terri-U said...

Hi Caroline, just wanted to tell you in reply to your comments about the piercing holes in the Dovecraft ruler - I use my Pokey Tool and it works well :) - hope that helps! Terri

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Caroline, what a gorgeous card. I love how you've coloured the image and the papers are perfect. Thanks for joining in with our monthly competition over at DSB. Hugs, Denise x

Digi Darla said...

Love this cute card! Too darling!