Friday, 19 September 2014

Our House, In The Middle Of Our Street

Hey there,
today I'm sharing my card for the CASE Study Challenge.
I know, at first glance, it does NOT look like the inspiration card,
 but stick with it, I can explain ;-)


All I have in the way of 'kraft' paper are some old card blanks.
I got these out and tried stamping my wreath in white ink.
Ughhh...   what a mess! 
It's suprising how angry I can get over a little pot of white ink!!

So, that idea was ditched and I went back to my smooth, white card and coloured ink.
I (loosely) followed the layour of the inspiraton card.
I don't posess any feather stamps, so I added a little robin to represent those.



Entering the
CASE Study Challenge.
that has this amazing inspiration card from Debby Hughes

limedoodledreamcatcher

Supplies.
Wplus9 'Heartfelt Holidays' Stamps and Dies.
Bird, Stamp and Die, from the Hero Arts 'Chandeliers' Set.
Memento Inks - Grey Flannel, Rose Bud, Toffee Crunch. Papermania Green Ink.
Gems.

8 comments:

*Vicki* said...

You've done a beautiful job!! I love the added banner die!! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Debs said...

Fabulous card Caroline - love the cute Robin :o)
Debs xx

Sue said...

This is wonderful Caroline. I love your interpretation and the little robin is so cute.
Just one problem - I have a certain song stuck in my head now!
I hope you have a good weekend
Sue xx

Deepti said...

So adorable, Love that pink heart peeking through the house :)

Anja Curvers said...

Such an adorable card love it. Thanks for joining us over at case study challenge.

umichka said...

So cute card! I'm in love with colors and a house with a tiny heart! Thank you for being with CAS(E) Study this week.

Juls said...

gorgeous :-) xx

Anni said...

Soo beautiful! Love the little birdie!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASE Study!
Anni