Thursday 27 November 2014

'Tis The Season

This is always gonna be the trickiest card of the year for me,
and I'm not entirely happy with it.
BUT, I know my Mum will like it - 
and that's all that counts, right?


I stamped my holiday wreath, and die cut a centre circle to make a shaker card.
My 'snow' is made up of diamond dust and a few sequins,
ans is much more sparkly than the camera picks up!


I'd like to enter this for the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge,
where the theme is Red, Green and White

Supplies.
WPlus9 Heartfelt Holidays, stamps and dies.
Lawn Fawn, stitched hillside borders.
Diamon Dust.  Sequins.  Stickles Glitter

12 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

I love how you personalized this, Caroline! So pretty!

Deepti said...

This is so pretty, love the shaker part :)

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A fabulous card - love the wreath with the glittery shaker scene, and I'm sure your Mum and Dad will love it too!
Sylvia xxx

Lee said...

Oh Caroline it's soooo pretty,Love it.Thanks for email reply soon.Hugs xxx

Sue said...

Such a beautifully designed shaker card Caroline. I especially love the tiny hearts on the wreath.
Sue xx

Linda said...

Such a sweet little shaker card! Linda (GD Merry Monday) xx

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card LOVE the shaker too! :)

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful Christmas card.
luv
Debby

Juls said...

Cute, love the little shaker :-) xx

Bonnie said...

I love the diamond dust with sequins in the shaker! I'll be it really sparkles IRL! Beautiful design and I'm sure your Mum will love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

Di said...

Oh this is gorgeous Caroline! Just perfect and a very clever incorporation of the shaker.

Hugs

Di xx

Lori Turner said...

Super adorable shaker card, Caroline! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week xoxoxo