Friday 29 July 2016

From you know whoo


It's a lime green day today.



I don't often decorate the inside of my cards, 
but this was a cute way to do it.
First I cut through my green panel and the front piece of card,
with a circle die.
Then the owl and balloon were attached to the inside,
popped up on foam pads.
Lastly, I added a labeled message.

Very simple.


Here's what the inside of the card looks like.



Mama Elephant, Just Hatched and Labeled Messages
Balloon is Clearly Besotted, Make A Wish
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle and Balloon String from Beep Boop Birthday
Ink is Versacolor Boysenberry

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Ha! I knew immediately whooooo made this card!
=]

Milka Gubo said...

Super cute!!! :o)

Jen Brum said...

This is such a great card! I love that sweet little owl and his (or her!) Balloon! Love how you've worked the sketch So fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

Love the bright colors! Adorable card! So glad you shared it at FMS!

Jen Mitchell said...

Fabulous! I love the lime green and the little purple owl is so adorable! And that he's peeking out from the circle is too sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Juls said...

Love those colours together, they really pop xx