Saturday 27 August 2016

I'm Fabulous

First rule of craft club - NEVER throw anything away.
So, I dug deep into my redundant stash for this week's
Less is More challenge
 and found some word stickers that I have had FOREVA!



My choice of words was limited to - discover, hope, create, inspire,
laugh, enjoy or fabulous.
It had to be fabulous dahling  :-)

I also got to use my new doggy stamp. I couldn't resist him.
He's really for Christmas, 
but I think he works well on this birthday card too.



You can't really make it out in the pics, but the grey card has a lovely
metallic sheen to it and the letters are felt, so that adds some texture.
(Not sure what make the word stickers are, they have long since lost
their packaging)

Recipe Week
Sticker, Sticky Label or Peel Off

Avery Elle - Postage Stamp Dies; Happy Howl-idays Stamps & Dies; Merriest Sentiment Stamps
DCWV - TresChic Card, Metallic
Copics.


10 comments:

Esther said...

Fabulous sentiment for a fabulous card! I love that yummy expanse of grey background which keeps such a clean feel and sets off those bold letters perfectly. What a sweet dog too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

Ankie vd Polder said...

It's a lovely card. Have a nice day, Ankie

Kathyk said...

Fab make and loving your doggy image too

Kathyk

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Super CAS and clever design here and love your use of stickers for the oversized sentiment. Gorgeous little pooch image too and thanks for playing along with us at Less is More this week. Sarah

I Card Everyone said...

This is spectacular, Caroline ... I thought sure your card panel was felt!!! Gorgeous, what EVAH it is ... xx
=] =]

Susan said...

Such a sweet card...love your little dog, and perfect use of the letter stickers! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Liz said...

Super card. I love the large letters down the side and the little dog is adorable. xx

Juls said...

Fabulous xx

Chrissie said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, the monochrome feel of the card is terrific with just that hint of colour!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Neets B said...

Loving this design. The bold vertical lettering looks great on your grey 'white' space. And what a fab little pooch too!
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More