Sunday 11 September 2016

Late, but with love


OOPS!
I'm late for my niece's birthday.

And whilst we're pretending I was on time,
can we also pretend my card isn't slightly wonky.


I love, love, love this alphabet set from Lawn Fawn.
I used it a lot for my dd's wedding accessories - 
it was great for place cards, dessert table cards, and general signs,
and the letters line up really well.

I stamped my sentiment straight onto the coloured card, and made
a panel from a little die cut hill and postage stamp die.
Lastly I added the bear and balloons on foam pads.

As I was attaching my panel to the base card the foam pads
had a mind of their own, and it ended up a little wonky - 
but that's hand-made cards for you... right?


Challenges.

Simon Wednesday - Stamp It
PennyBlack at Allsorts - Add A Sentiment

WPlus9 Friends For All Seasons - Fall, coloured with Copics.
Balloons stamped with Versacolor Boysenberry Ink
Avery Elle Postage Stamp Die
Lawn Fawn Violet's ABC's and Stitched Hillside Borders.

5 comments:

Jen W. said...

Caroline, I love this - the colours, the sentiment and that adorable bear. Totally awesome and worth the wait. And anyway a belated card just keeps the birthday celebrations going. ;)

Dotty Jo said...

Your card is gorgeous, Caroline! I love the bear and the pink background and the balloons! Jo x

Linby said...

I love the CAS feel of this card and the colour combo. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
Lynn x
DT
www.craftylinby.blogspot.co.uk

Ellibelle said...

This is so cute, and what a fun sentiment! Love the large postage die!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Penny Black and More!

brenda said...

A super fun creation for our Add a Sentiment theme, many thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x