Thursday 22 June 2017

PARTY ON

Hello.
I know what you're thinking -
how can I start with Jenni's wonderful Muse card, and end up with this.
The link seems tenuous at best - but I can explain ...


When I looked at Jenni's card on Monday I took away

  • a sentiment background
  • yellow, pink, green and blue
  • a touch of sparkle
and those things rattled around in my head until I produced this.
My sentiments were stamped and embossed in white, then inked over with distress oxides.
I die-cut the fox and his balloon, coloured them with Copics and popped them up with foam tape.

MUSE Card Challenge from Jenni Murray

This is Jenni's last week on the Muse DT,
so I'd like to say thanks for all your inspiration Jenni,
and good luck with your new endeavours.


Supplies
Altenew - Hug Me
Winnie & Walter - Big, Bold & Party
My Favorite Things - Stitched, Scalloped Rectangle
Distress Oxide Inks - Worn Lipstick, Fossilized Amber, Cracked Pistachio, Broken China

10 comments:

Jenni's Jems said...

Well I got it straight away Caroline and love how you picked out the elements and made then your own!love the colourful background and of course the cute fox!Thank you for joining in with my last Muse post x

Darnell said...

This is so fun, Caroline! I love the beautiful blending, party words, and stylish foxy!! Hugs, Darnell

Juls said...

Gorgeous.. love your gradient of colours xx

Lucille K said...

Your card is adorable and the colors go perfectly with the Muse card :)

Ardyth said...

The DO's look dreamy - love the 'texture' they seem to have! And I love the little fox! I think this is a fun take on Jenni's original! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week!

Robyn Oliver said...

Love your card Caroline, lovely colourful background to show off the text and so cute the fox

foleysfriend said...

Love your creative interpretation of Jenni's Muse card. So super creative ...

Marilyn said...

Fun card, Caroline. Love the background colors.

Jen W. said...

Caroline, this rocks! Those Oxide inks are so rich and gorgeous and I love the sentiment background. Also I recently got those fox stamps and now I'm itching to ink them up!

Kleri said...

Super cute card!Love the background!