Thursday 18 January 2018

Oh Joy!

Hello.

I'm happy to be playing along with one of my favourite challenges today -


I do love to see the inspiration card and how people interpret it into their own work.
I admit though, I sometimes end up going off on a tangent, and have to explain when my attempt looks nothing like the designer's card !   
I'm working on that   :-)


This time I've pretty much stuck to Tracey's overall design,
using a blue background, a central image and the sentiment embossed onto black card.

For my own spin, I clear embossed the sentiment onto my panel,
before inking it up lightly, with blue distress ink.




Supplies
MFT - Sow Much Cuteness.      Lawn Fawn - Stitched Rectangle
Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass     Copics



8 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

This is adorable and perfect fit for your challenge theme! ♥ Sue Kment

Lucille K said...

What a great card, love the embossed sentiment in the background. So sweet :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Caroline I love the backgund you created for your cute piggy. The clear embossed words are such a fun addition. Thank you so much for sharing with us Muse this week.

Raga Senthil said...

Aww...your piggy is so adorable. Love your Coloring and the clear embossed sentiment. Such a fun card. Love it totally. ❤️💕

Ardyth said...

Oh, I love what you did with the background! And the joy of that pig! Super card! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

Aileen said...

I love how you use these pigs. I have even bought these pigs but I haven't used them yet. They are on my NBUS pile and need to come out to play but you can keep inspiring me as long as you like. Cause you do the most amazing cards. Thank you.

Sweety Gupta said...

This is lovely! :)

Pip Lewer said...

Love how you've used the sentiment for the background.