Thursday 22 February 2018

UNFORGETTABLE

Hello.

Cute critters are the order of the day, over at the Muse card club challenge.
But, can you believe I have no mixed animal sets?
One's just been added to my wish list, but for now I'm using these sweet elephants.




A super, cute card from Kim Heggins is this week's inspiration.


I've focused on - 
a grass background
fun animals
and a sentiment placed in the upper left

Supplies
MFT - stitched rectangle scallop frame
WPlus9 - unforgettable
Lawn Fawn - stitched hillside borders 
Copics

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

hands down, Caroline, you are THE BEST with critters!
LOve these little ellies..
=]

Ardyth said...

Beautiful colouring and those 3 shades of fresh green give me hope that spring will come one of these days! lol! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

Kim Heggins said...

This is simply adorable...love your sweet trio of party elephants, so fun and festive! thank you so much for playing along with us at Muse!

Marilyn said...

Love your card. Fun rendition of Kim's.

Jacquie Southas said...

Your elephants are so perfectly placed, Caroline! Especially the one floating away.

ElizStewart said...

So cute! I love the little dots you add to the elephants...just perfect!